Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.153 CLP / MDL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,686,617 (68,618 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)