Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.145 CLP / ALL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,113,903 (506,703 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)