Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.040 CLP / RON
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,890,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,770,471 (16,889 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)