Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.084 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,269,174 (元33,674) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,910,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)