Cost of living in Thrissur, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.454 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,080,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,700,428 (₨285,628) in Thrissur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)