Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.463 CLP / BTN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,070,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,969,726 (313,812 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)