Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 248.323 CLP / XCD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,770,092 (EC$15,182) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)