Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 251.505 CLP / XCD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,099,114 (EC$16,298) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)