Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.291 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,250,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,051,955 (44,046 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)