Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 70.255 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,870,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,767,672 (39,395 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)