Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.800 CLP / MAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,980,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,893,825 (40,304 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)