Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.783 CLP / UAH
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,190,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,712,465 (114,049₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)