Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 773.413 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,987,260 (€5,155) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,220,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)