Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.553 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,349,294 (Mex$ 67,992) in Tehuacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)