Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.844 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,475,551 (Mex$ 71,047) in Tehuacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)