Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,034 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01494 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,880,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,445,098 (﷼ 163,607,060) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (43 minutes ago)