Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.710 CLP / HNL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,736,175 (L 98,745) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)