Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 252.073 CLP / GEL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,950,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,791,898 (11,076 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)