Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08042 CLP / UZS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,458,008 (30,563,528 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)