Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 763.981 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,275,214 (€4,287) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,820,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)