Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.053 CLP / PLN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,077,342 (17,283 zł) in Tarnów.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)