Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.286 CLP / BOB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,270,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,024,279 ($b32,419) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (38 minutes ago)