Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.394 CLP / RON
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,910,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,742,972 (17,209 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (40 minutes ago)