Cost of living in Taranto, Italy vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 766.202 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,615,722 (€4,719) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)