Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04534 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,652,062 (Rp 58,486,335) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)