Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 683.898 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,493,900 ($5,109) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)