Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 137.801 CLP / GHS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,900,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,445,916 (GH₵17,750) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (44 minutes ago)