Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 740.536 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,124,202 (€4,219) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (44 minutes ago)