Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 632.470 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,492,267 ($5,522) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,850,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)