Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.878 CLP / KZT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,876,995 (1,532,227 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)