Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.220 CLP / GHS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,074,960 (GH₵29,915) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)