Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.925 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,557,122 (RM15,695) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (43 minutes ago)