Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.094 CLP / TWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,295,278 (149,148 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)