Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.662 CLP / TWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,779,906 (174,495 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)