Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.758 CLP / TWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,060,181 (140,649 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)