Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.733 CLP / TWD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,087,990 (142,088 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)