Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 674.804 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacoma, Washington (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,366,348 ($6,471) in Tacoma, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,220,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)