Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01501 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,150,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,645,822 (﷼ 176,304,978) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)