Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01578 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,970,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,535,603 (﷼ 160,687,226) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)