Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 783.924 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,073,676 (€5,197) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,120,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (32 minutes ago)