Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 23.868 CLP / UAH
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,990,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,632,685 (110,304₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)