Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,508 prices entered by 819 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 495.417 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,178,626 (AU$8,435) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)