Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 851.723 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,400,649 (£3,993) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)