Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.828 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,851,157 (元38,968) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,200,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)