Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,399,704 (₩5,927,914) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)