Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.596 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,349,093 (₩5,623,568) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,140,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)