Cost of living in Suva, Fiji vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 316.798 CLP / FJD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 12% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,366,471 (10,627 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)