Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.589 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,169,793 (153,953 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)