Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.370 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,960,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,628,405 (₨280,511) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)