Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.425 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,180,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,814,418 (₨298,602) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)