Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.399 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,438,835 (₨259,468) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)