Cost of living in Surakarta, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04572 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surakarta (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,050,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,702,605 (Rp 59,116,834) in Surakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)