Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04486 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,810,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,683,511 (Rp 59,822,184) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)