Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04534 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,070,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,833,502 (Rp 62,487,666) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)