Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 CLP / IQD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,860,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,778,173 (4,973,530 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (39 minutes ago)