Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 733.639 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,791,273 (€5,168) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,110,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)