Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 868.432 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,699,179 (£4,260) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)