Cost of living in Stockton, California, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 683.898 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockton, California (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,860,464 ($5,645) in Stockton, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)