Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 74.340 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,739,373 (50,301 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,740,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)