Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.912 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,962,458 (52,895 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)